Cross toolchains status

Hello Simon,

  I read you on IRC, but my client is not doing fine and i have not
much time to solve it.
  I just want you to know that i am currently building updated toolchains at:

  http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/
  The unstable-new/ is for i386

  I think the script that puts toolchain in the repository and that
updates webpages is broken and new to be fixed. In the mean while,
toolchains are available at the address above.

  There are some bugs building some architectures that need to be
fixed in the following days.

   For now, i just did gcc-4.2. I have in mind to complete the set
with gcc-4.1, gcc-3.4 and maybe gcc-3.3.

  Regards
--
 Héctor Orón