Re: Package: sqlite (2.8.17-1em1) {arm}

Hi Neil,

http://www.emdebian.org/Bugs/

It is available, but it does NOT work, as we do not have a proper mail
server configured. An probably it needs to be configured correctly, as
I was doing some testing.

2007/1/24, Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk>:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:00:34 +0000
Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> wrote:

> I have managed to fix the sqlite build so that it adapts the existing
> Debian build, using configure, rather than using the OpenEmbedded
> method that relied on a customised Makefile.

Bug: the libsqlite0 package has a dependency on libgcc1 which (AFAICT)
should actually be libc6. I suspect a problem with the ./configure
options / cache / tests. The Debian {arm} package has no dependency on
libgcc1.

Zumbi: Were you working on a BTS for Emdebian? Is it available? Issues
like this will tend to get lost on the mailing list.