Re: Embeddded Debian meetup @ Extremadura

On 1/3/06, Gabriel Paubert <paubert@iram.es> wrote:
        Hi,

it's my first post to this list, but I've been lurking
for a while.

Bienvenido ! Welcome to the list !

I'm really interested in upgrading since the distribution
I originally used (Linux/PPC) has been abandoned. However
some  capabilities of rpm based distributions, especially
the --excludedocs since I wanted really minimalistic systems
(some only have 16MB of RAM and no swap): a shell, only editor
is vi, no manpages (man needs troff or similar, which needs ...).

Have you look to Denx's stuff (ELDK) ?
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/ELDK

BTW, is that the telescope at Sierra Nevada ?

Best Regards,
  Héctor Orón