Re: Status of toolchain repository

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:48:23 +0100
"Hector Oron" <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Neil,
>
> It looks very nice :-)
> m68k is building. Note gcc-4.0 does not build. :-/

That's OK - 4.1 has built OK. 4.0 shouldn't be that much of a loss.
Thanks for the update.

> > Note that the old cross-foo listings will be erased soon and are
> > already disabled.

Now been erased. We now have an updated and virtually complete
repository of cross toolchains in two distributions, testing and
unstable and a single component: main. We cover:
gcc-3.3, gcc-3.4, gcc-4.0 and gcc-4.1 on: arm, ia64, m68k, mips,
mipsel, powerpc and sparc, running on i386 and amd64.

Thanks Hector!

(I suspect the remaining alpha and s390 packages are probably broken as
they have not been updated - are these to be retained?)

> > I'll update the summary lists each time a problem is fixed.

Done. Let me know if problems do show up.