apt-cross 0.0.3 in svn

I've fixed a few bugs that Hector found in apt-cross and committed the latest code to SVN. There is also a demo package of 0.0.3 in my apt repository. [1]

The behaviour of the --update command has been changed slightly:
To force an update of the cache, use apt-cross --update. Note that all previous sources for this suite on this arch will be removed before the package cache is updated. If /etc/apt/ sources.list does not contain a source for this suite, the updated cache for this suite will be empty. Use -m|--mirror to specify a source to be added to whatever sources may be available for this suite in /etc/apt/sources.list.

In normal usage the cache is updated automatically if it is older than 24hrs. Specifying a different mirror will add that mirror to the source list for that suite and that arch.

I've also removed the need to run apt-cross as sudo except when cross-built packages are to be installed and hidden the nag message from dpkg that wrongly asks for sudo / root permission during other operations.

The manpage has also been revised and is now packaged correctly too.

[1] http://linux.codehelp.co.uk/packages/
deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/packages unstable main
deb-src http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/packages unstable main
deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/packages experimental main