Re: powerpc slind host

Hi,

Alexander Shishkin wrote:
> On 6/18/06, Julien <electroacousticien@laposte.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm working on a powerpc host. Do I need to do particularly
> > things to rebuild
> > (/slind/host/dists/suffolk/main/source/Sources) tools,
> > especially dpkg, dpkg-dev and dpkg-cross packages, as
> > mentionned in Slind cross toolchains documentation, for my
> > host to build toolchains (quite sure that's a very poor
> > english sentence, sorry)? Do I just need to launch some
> > apt-buildpackage ? Did I misunderstand something ?
> Unlikely that you'll need apt-build(whatever) to rebuild the
host part
> of slind, considering that it won't be able to compile
toolchains
> anyway and the rest is not that much. Better rebuild things
by hand
> with dpkg-buildpackage. Hopefully those won't require any
changes to

Sorry, I meant dpkg-buildpackage.

> the sources, although I didn't try it yet.
> Please inform us if you succeed or fail to get things
working. :)

I just launched dpkg-buildpackage on binutils. I'm using a
pure debian stable. Is there any know problems to build these
packages, I doesn't mean only binutils, with debian stable? If
you don't know, ok that's not really a problem. We will be fix
when I will finish to launch some dpkg-buildpackage ;).

Best regards
Julien

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 ?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)