powerpc slind host

Hi,
I'm working on a powerpc host. Do I need to do particularly
things to rebuild
(/slind/host/dists/suffolk/main/source/Sources) tools,
especially dpkg, dpkg-dev and dpkg-cross packages, as
mentionned in Slind cross toolchains documentation, for my
host to build toolchains (quite sure that's a very poor
english sentence, sorry)? Do I just need to launch some
apt-buildpackage ? Did I misunderstand something ?

Best regards
Julien

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 ?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)