ARM crosstool

Hi. I'm trying to build arm crosstool using
http://www.emdebian.org/crosstools.html as reference. My host OS is Debian
Unstable, but i use Sarge sources for building crosstool. I built
binutils-2.15 and got binutils-arm-linux_2.15-6_i386.deb. After this I
convert i download some packages for target arch (ARM) and convert them. I
got:

libc6-arm-cross_2.3.2.ds1-22_all.deb
libc6-dev-arm-cross_2.3.2.ds1-22_all.deb
libdb1-compat-arm-cross_2.1.3-7_all.deb
linux-kernel-headers-arm-cross_2.5.999-test7-bk-17_all.deb

I install all deb's that i got on first 2 steps.
After this i'm trying to build cross gcc-3.4. I export GCC_TARGET=arm and
launch debian/rules control. But when i try to exec dpkg-buildpackage i
got followed:
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: binutils-arm-linux-gnu (>=
2.15-5)

But i got binutils-arm-linux package. If i call dpkg-buildpackage with -d,
i got error about non-existing arm-linux-gnu-ar. But my binutils have
arm-linux-ar. I think, that symlink can solve this problem, but i think,
that there is better solution. Any ideas?

--
WBR, Dmitry