From: Gabriel Paubert [mailto: paubert@iram.es]
To: sheriff@excite.com
     Cc: debian-embedded@lists.debian.org
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:19:52 +0100
Subject: Re: IO

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 04:37:40PM -0500, Robbie wrote:> > Hi All,> I'm trying to figureout the best way to write a single byte to a serial port I opened with open().> Most of what I've seen use the write() function but when I use this function to write a single hex value to the port it always returned an error.> can anyone offer any advice here?Show us the code!Really, that's the way OSS works.There may be a stupid mistake, but it's impossibleto guess. Seeing the (eventually reduced) source codeis basically the only way to get helpful advices.	Gabriel.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com