Re: using apt and aptitude for cross-building

Philippe De Swert a écrit :

Wel docs indeed do not reside in RAM, but a lot of people have systems running
from internal flash, which is not inexpensive and available in really big
sizes. If you need to get something in 64MB of flash, you really will like the
fact that you do not need to install 10Mb of docs or extra dependencies needed
to show those docs.
   Sure, I didn't think of these kind of applications (I'm working in
data aquisition in Neutrino Physics). And of course, even if the docs
themselves can be kept out with a carefull tuning of the fstab, they
depend on the executables and libraries to show them.

   Best regards.

   Didier