Re: How to cross compile NET-SNMP

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried ELDK net-snmp binaries, i have added all missing shared libs, and i get:

/ # snmpd -H
snmpd: error in loading shared libraries
/lib/libm.so.6: undefined symbol: __sim_disabled_exceptions

BTW, snmpd ask for libcrypto.so.0.9.8, but ELDK distributes libcrypto.so.0.9.7a, i have done a symlink as a workarround.

Should i just try to build ELDK for my target ?

Best Regards,
  Hector Oron

On 12/9/05, Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de> wrote:
In message <dd0a3d700512081029j4716b394j6fd65ba0970a47d@mail.gmail.com">dd0a3d700512081029j4716b394j6fd65ba0970a47d@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>  I've been trying to cross-compile net-snmp for ppc over i386. I have build
> a script with some of the options that we should select. I'm able to
> generate my binary file, but when i start snmpd agent it doesn't work as I
> expect.

We have SNMP included with current r eleases of our ELDK;  feel  free
to  download  the  source RPM and check the spec file for known to be
working build rules. See
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKAvailability

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de