Re: How to cross compile NET-SNMP

In message <dd0a3d700512081029j4716b394j6fd65ba0970a47d@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>  I've been trying to cross-compile net-snmp for ppc over i386. I have build
> a script with some of the options that we should select. I'm able to
> generate my binary file, but when i start snmpd agent it doesn't work as I
> expect.

We have SNMP included with current r eleases of our ELDK;  feel  free
to  download  the  source RPM and check the spec file for known to be
working build rules. See
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKAvailability

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de
"In matters of principle, stand like a rock;  in  matters  of  taste,
swim with the current."                            - Thomas Jefferson