About gcc-defaults package support

Hi Nikita,

I continued working on dpkg-cross APT support. There are some serious bugs
on the brunch now but I've a fix already working.

I'm testing here in my cross-compile environment and have a problem with
the naming of the cross-compiler. The problem is that most software does
not refer to a special compiler version, e.g. powerpc-linux-gcc-2.95 or
powerpc-linux-gcc-3.3. The gcc-defaults source package provide the mapping
for each architecture in Debian.

Do you intent to support the gcc-defaults too ?

--
Raphael Bossek

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl