Re: Pushing binary toolchains in Debian?

> Hi,
>
> > > Also, I need to recompile debs binary packages, since you do not
> > > provide debs for my arch.
> >
> > Hmm, this is a point.
> > Do we have resources to set up building of cross toolchain for amd64
> > and powerpc hosts?
>
> We have a power5 based machine here (IBM Openpower 720) which will be
> available for everyone to build stuff and play with ppc(64) debian. It
> supports up to 20 LPARs so we can give you an LPAR if you would need
> that.

Thank you for your suggession.

I'm not currently familiar with ppc hardware, and may only guess what LPAR
is. However, if you give me access to a system running ppc sarge, and
either install needed build-deps, or give me permissions to do that
myself, I will build ppc-hosted cross-toolchain for sarge, which could be
later made available from emdebian.org