Re: How to get organized?

Ok, I sent this message out 24 hours ago. In that time I have receive 1 penis enlargement and 1 website design email. Is anybody listening?

On May 26, 2005, at 7:21 AM, Allen Curtis wrote:

I have been reviewing the Debian developer documentation and I am impressed by the level of coordination. What can we do to implement the same thing? Are the tools to itemize packages available to us? IMHO this is the starting point. Identify the packages, find people to maintain and/or create those packages, provide a testing environment and have a central package distribution point. At this point in time, I do not know any of this information.

Does anyone know what these system level tools are? We have a server and I will install them.

Thanks

BTW: I have ARM and PPC embedded hardware that I can make available for testing. I also have a single BDI2000 with software for either architecture. It isn't enough but it is something.