wookey's article??

Hello, I am trying to use emdebsys in order to create a root filesystem
and a kernel for the new i.MX21 processor of Motorola (ARM
architecture).
I have been managing the CML2 rules in order to include this
architecture in emdebsys. I have compiled the kernel but I get some
errors while making the filesystem with de snp.py script... So I have
some questions:

WHERE IS THE WOOKEY'S ARTICLE that explains how emdebsys works???
It is not clear in the web.. Should I seek in the cvs?? I couldn't find
anything!!

Who made that rules? I would like to know more about that...

Thanks in advance.

Diego Municio García