Re: chroot setup howto

> Is the recommended development mode to create a chroot environment? If
> so, does someone want to take a crack at writing a howto for the Wiki?

chroot for de the devopment env or a chroot for the target filesystem?
In the last case, you can only do this if the target is not another
architecture and I guess this is only a minority of the cases.

However, considering the early time, I assume I am missing something ;)

--
  Marc Leeman
  R&D Firmware Engineer

  Barco Control Rooms
  Noordlaan 5, Industriezone, B-8520 Kuurne (BE)
  Tel. +32 56 368 428
  http://www.barcocontrolrooms.com
  mailto:marc.leeman@barco.com