Re: Wiki site

I was planning to do a little website update this weekend. (probabely
tomorrow) So if everything goes well it should certainly show on monday.

Is it worth having a HardwareSupport page
cf. http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/HardwareSupport

I think that would be wonderful. Each platform seems to have its own voodoo secrets. Perhaps just a general project section too? Things you are working on and would be willing to share or want help.

  For a start, people can add the hardware that they are using,
  and any trips/tricks to get things to work.

Apart from the wiki are there other requests?

Not at the moment. So we're using Debian's bugzilla etc?

Good question! I installed the ActionTrackerPlugin on the Wiki as a stop gap. (never used it myself)