Re: Wiki site

Hi Allen,

I was planning to do a little website update this weekend. (probabely
tomorrow) So if everything goes well it should certainly show on monday.

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 13:47 -0800, Allen Curtis wrote:
> When do we want to link this to the main site? There has been some good
> activity on creating the site.

Apart from the wiki are there other requests?

> What about "subversion"? I installed it. Is there anything you want to
> put there? Who is going to update the website to access the repository?

It would be nice to have our toolchains in there for a start (Nikita can
you take care of this? )
Once my stag-tools are fully workable and installable they should go in
there too. (It works again now, I just have to check that the packaging
is fully okay, and have to test it against the latest dpkg-cross. I hope
I can find time for that also tomorrow.)

regards,

Philippe

--
| Philippe De Swert
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed format.
(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)