Re: TWiki

> Also, on the main page, the text of the link on the sidebar
> below "Main" should read "http://emdebian.org/wiki/"; rather than TWiki.org

But for this to work, the redirect from twiki/ should work ;)

> Perhaps the TWiki Web should be read-only, at least for the WikiGuest?

I agree: you should have an account to add information.

> Could someone please make the appropriate changes?

The admin? :)

> That was me changing the main page and adding an 'edit' link to the NFSroot
> page. I see you could fill in content now.

Yeah, I noticed that one :) links should only be wiki words (or
wiki-ised words :-P )

--
  Marc Leeman
  Hardware R&D Engineer

  Barco Control Rooms
  Noordlaan 5, Industriezone, B-8520 Kuurne (BE)
  Tel. +32 56 368 428
  http://www.barcocontrolrooms.com
  mailto:marc.leeman@barco.com