Re: dpkg-cross maintenance / development

> I've fixed this and added some of my modifications on dpkg-cross 1.15 to
> a patch applied to this email. The dh_strip aproach is not considered in
> this patch.

Your patch is a huge one :), probably because you mixed package
reorganozation and bug fixes in the same patch.

Please give me some time to look through it. I'll try to separate
individual changes, and do one commit per change. Probably this or next
evening.

> +	* debian/control: maintainer field updated.

Some time ago I've talked to David about taking over the package; he
answered that we wishes to keep himself as the maintainer.