Re: dpkg-cross maintenance / development

Quote "Nikita V. Youshchenko" <yoush@cs.msu.su>:
> > I made your (Nikita) dpkg-cross stuff work once and noticed it came
> > back. So is the CROSSPREFIX exported correctly?
>
> Something strange.
Yes, something is strange with dpkg-shlibdeps too. dpkg --search will be
called wrong if multiple executables and/or libraries within one package exists that uses more then once the same shared object.

I've fixed this and added some of my modifications on dpkg-cross 1.15 to
a patch applied to this email. The dh_strip aproach is not considered in
this patch.
I thought that the dpkg-shlibdeps problem should be fixed as soon as
possible before future improvements can be done.

--
Raphael Bossek