Re: Stag Blah

+++ Jon Masters [04-06-01 17:38 +0100]:

> Hi there,
>
> I found a bit of time and got Stag up and running on an iPAQ at home so
> that I can get a bit more involved again - it works but clearly there is
> a need to automate stuff like building jffs2 images for various devices
> and other miscellaneous nicities.

Stag provides mechansims for cross-building and cross-installing. Something
else needs to be wrapped round the outside of this for choosing which bits
to build and wrapping up the final fileset into an image.

Openembedded is the most versatile candidate, but emdebsys or (maybe?)
PTXdist could proably also be pressed into service. There may also be other
options.