Re: linux and ML300 FPGA

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 02:51:02AM -0800, karthik bala guru wrote:
> Exact Links plz .

> * We did post patches for this board on the linuxppc-embedded list

http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-embedded/200401/msg00012.html

  (Quoting Wouter Cloetens):

  # That's available too now on ftp://ftp.mind.be/Virtex2Pro/patch-v2.4.23_linuxppc_2_4/.
  # One notable difference with the patch against the devel tree is that
  # I've applied a patch to allow the boot code to pick up the command line
  # from RedBoot (arch/ppc/boot/simple/misc-embedded.c).

I checked and it is still there on anonymous download.

> * we have some code for Linux on ML300 here (it runs) but not
> cleaned up for publication (but freely available if you want
> to work with it).

Contact us (it is freely available, just not polished yet).

> * on the mvista repository (check out penguinppc.org) there is
> also a port for ML300

http://penguinppc.org/dev/kernel.shtml

Hope this helps,

Peter