Re: linux and ML300 FPGA

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 10:28:30PM -0800, karthik bala guru wrote:
> Hi,
> Is the source code available for the linux on xilinx ML300 FPGA ?

* We do have source code for Linux on Memec V2P Evaluation board
  on our ftp site (I can send you an access code in private)
  This also includes 1 stage bootloader (in BlockRAM), demo
  bitstream and RedBoot for the Memec board
* We did post patches for this board on the linuxppc-embedded list
* we have some code for Linux on ML300 here (it runs) but not
  cleaned up for publication (but freely available if you want
  to work with it).
* on the mvista repository (check out penguinppc.org) there is
  also a port for ML300
* other people on this list are working on a clean 2.6.x
  implementation

Hope this helps,

Peter