Re: London show - who wants to help out?

Hello Wookey,

I would like to come to (as I mentioned at Fosdem) but everything depends on
my financial situation at that time. I'm already saving for it :) All
suggestions about transport from Belgium and a decent place to stay (not to
expensive) are welcome. This way I can start planning.

Quoting Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk>:
> Ideally we want at least 3 people present on both days to keep the punters
> informed and entertained. It's an opportunity to show off your Embedded
> Linux stuff/expertise at the same time as promoting Emdebian.

Would be a good opportunity to train my English too :)

> Can anyone who wants to help out please get in touch so we can sort out the
> admin. No need for total comittment at this stage, but some idea would be
> good. Pretty toys and demos or funky hardware are good of course.

If we get Emdebian running by that time, I could try to lend a nice board from
Mind or from the opencore people (Fosdem presentation of Patrick Pelgrims)

greets,

Philippe

PS: I got your mail about the emdebian approach and I'm working on it. Didn't
want to do that too fast so to make something nice and consistent

Gestuurd via het webmailsysteem van het De Nayer Instituut: www.denayer.be