London show - who wants to help out?

The London show is approaching (april 20th, 21st) and I'm starting to get
asked questions about how many people at the dinner afterwards (GBP15), who
needs badges, what do we want to say is on our stand in the guff etc.

Ideally we want at least 3 people present on both days to keep the punters
informed and entertained. It's an opportunity to show off your Embedded Linux
stuff/expertise at the same time as promoting Emdebian.

Can anyone who wants to help out please get in touch so we can sort out the
admin. No need for total comittment at this stage, but some idea would be
good. Pretty toys and demos or funky hardware are good of course.