Re: Is this list alive?

Our company donated the webserver, (www.emdebian.org or
emdebian.onz.com) for hosting and community development. There is SSH
access for any active developer. So far I have only added 2 people and
I believe the only thing on the server is the website.

Do you wish to move cross-toolchain debs maintaince there?
I currently use one of computers at MSU, but I does not much matter for me where to ssh - if it is debian sarge/sid, has enough speed, disk space and network connectivity, and I have permissions to install everything needed.

It is Debian Sarge

There is enough speed and disk space. The network connection should be sufficient for the near future. We would be willing to upgrade this when required.

Permissions can be granted...  ;-)