Re: New Emdebian Server available

+++ Henrion Benjamin [04-06-10 20:13 +0200]:

> What about setting up an UML instance for each developper?
>
> My view is that we should look for funding/renting to build a cluster of
> servers, with the possibility to have an UML instance per developper.
>
> Do you have an idea on howto increase the speed of compiling using that
> kind of cluster? How far the compiling speed can be improved?

Hold on Benjamin - you're getting a bit over-excited here :-)

We don't need a cluster, we haven't got any compiling worth mentioning to
speed up yet. So far we've got half a plan, some nearly-finished cross-tools
and a lot of good ideas.

Now we've got a sandpit to play in. That's plenty to be going on with. If
and when we need more infrastructure then I'm sure it can be generated, but
now is not the time. We need detailed docs, lists of needed packages,
emdebian packaging for them and probably a buildd.