Re: Technical choices for generating 'without docs' packages

Hello Benjamin,

Quoting Henrion Benjamin <bh@udev.org>:

> Just to know what kind of choices are the best to generate packages
> without docs...
>
> Do we have found a concensus on this question?

Well during the Linux-user expo in London last week Wookey, Peter Naulls, Jon
Masters, Justin Cormack and I have decided to give Stag a first go. I updated
the quickstartguide on my site, and the stag-addons package should provide you
with the needed tools. I haven't had time yet to update all the packages on
the site. But the busybox package should be usable. Give it a try.

See also Wookey's announcement on the emdebian website.

regards,

Philippe

PS: could you enable the wiki please?

Gestuurd via het webmailsysteem van het De Nayer Instituut: www.denayer.be