Re: embdebian usable now?

Hi!

Em 26 Apr 2004 16:10:23 +0200
 davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) escreveu:

[ Please CC replies to me - thanks! ]

Oops, something else I meant to ask...

I don't see a lot on the web site - what do I download to create an embedian system? Is there an 'embedian' CVS module that's not documented anywhere? Or something else one is supposed to fetch?

You can try andersee's uwoody, which is basically woody compiled with uclibc.

You can install it using debootstrap. It is currently available at http://uclibc.org/dists/

If you need some packages in debian which are not available in uwoody you can install a uwoody buildroot and then get deb sources from woody and dpkg-buildpackage it (so they are compiled with uclibc). I've successfully rebuilt many packages this way without much trouble.

Regards,
Bruno Gravato.