Re: Fw: Re: Word of Emdebian at LinuxWorld Exp (London) ?

On Wed Oct 29, 2003 at 10:17:11AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:55:24AM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> > Erik suggested using uClibc by default for emdebian. I thought that sounded
> > very sensible. Here's the conversation so far.
> >

> Note that uClibc is going mainstream in incoming 2.6 AFAIK.
> That's definitively the way to go.

<uClibc maintainer hat on>

While I would certainly like uClibc to be mainstream, it really
has no special ties the 2.6 kernel.  Perhaps you are thinking of
klibc?  While I do agree with your enthusiasm, I would not want
uClibc to be selected under any false pretext.

 -Erik