Emdebsys, Snarf 'N Pick

SNP appears to rely on snp.conf to determine the location of files to
place on the generated rootfs. I was wondering if those on this list
know if that file (snp.conf.in) was made by hand, or is generated by a
script???

Also, I've been using LKC and kconfig (from Linux kernel 2.5.64) to
generate the config.out file used by snp.py. I must say, i really like
using qconf and conf, and i love using the LKC language over CML2. If
anybody is interested in my Kconfig scripts, i'd be happy to pass them
on.