Re: RSVP - Intent to maintain org-mode's Debian package?

Hi Sébastien,

Sorry for the delay (different time zones, and schedules, life, etc.)

Sébastien Delafond <seb@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 26 2024, Nicholas D Steeves wrote:
>> Sorry if this came across as pushy and all at once.
>
> Not at all.
>
>> Yes, thank you, please update Uploaders for org-mode and org-mode docs
>> if you're not reviewing the package
>
> Done.

Thanks!  I've added myself as one of the Uploaders because org-mode is
essential software to me (maybe obvious from the changelog).

>> Debian Emacsen also has a couple of new members, so if you'd like to
>> divest yourself of any other packages now would be a great time to
>> email the team with a list of them.
>
> I believe org-mode and org-mode-doc were the only 2 packages I ever got
> involved in as far as elisp goes.

Wonderful, so there's nothing more to worry about.  Bookworm's org-mode
is an empty dependency package.  We have an upstream org-mode contact
who has been helping out on the BTS, so hopefully the only mail you'll
see is a bit of noise from work on old bugs.

I wish you the best with your other pursuits,
Nicholas