Re: RSVP - Intent to maintain org-mode's Debian package?

On Mon, Mar 25 2024, Nicholas D Steeves wrote:
> Are you still interested in maintaining this package?  It's been a
> couple of years since you've worked on the team repository, so some of
> the team are wondering.  Please let us know at your earliest
> convenience.

Hi Nicholas,

I unfortunately do not have the available spare time required to
properly take care of org-mode and org-mode-doc: my last update was
circa 2020 IIRC, and the team's taken care of all the uploads in the
past 3 years so I wasn't aware my lack of involvement was raising
questions or issues. Is there anything I can do to make things
easier/clearer for you? I just noticed I'm still listed in the Uploaders
field, is that maybe the issue? I'd be happy to remove that.

Cheers,

--
Seb