three evil keybinding-related packages > 89th MELPA percentile

Hi David,

It occurred to me that Debian might not yet have evil keybindings for
two of the most popular Emacs modes: Magit and Org.

https://melpa.org/#/evil-magit
https://melpa.org/#/evil-org

There's also this one, which might be more generally useful:
https://melpa.org/#/evil-collection

Please note, I didn't check if evil-collection overlaps with the other
two.  IIRC Doom uses evil bindings, so there might have been a
conversation about this there.  Consulting the list of package used in
Doom might also provide insight into how we can better accommodate users
who have a predilection for evil bindings ;-)

Cheers,
Nicholas