Re: Is it possible to activate a GNU ELPA package by installing another package?

Hi David,

thanks for your ideas. Your proposal is to have a separate package
which would just contain the emacs pspp-mode. That would then install
als elpa external package. This is currently already integrated
in the debian pspp package.

My question is:

Is there a way that would trigger the installation and activation
of the GNU ELPA pspp-mode from the pspp application package?

Friedrich