Re: github.com/emacs-php/apache-mode LICENSE file and bug reporting

Hi Kenta,

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 03:58:23PM +0900, Kenta Usami wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I added the LICENSE file to the repository.
>    And a number of directives that are missing in the current definition have
>    also been updated.
>    Since there is no point in closing GitHub 's issue, I activated it. You
>    can report both email and issue. Thank you!
>    Regards,
>    Kenta
>
>      Dear USAMI Kenta,
>
>      The Debian Emacsen team is searching for the most well-maintained fork
>      of apache-mode.  We're also considering Jonathan Marten's original,
>      plus merge of many forks project: [2]github.com/martenjj/apachemode
>
>      Do you still actively maintain [3]github.com/emacs-php/apache-mode?  If
>      so, would you please include the full-text GPL-2+ in a file named
>      LICENSE or COPYRIGHT?  Debian's FTPMasters usually ask for this.
>
>      Also, I noticed that the project's issue tracker is disabled.  Does
>      this mean you would prefer to have bug reported forwarded to your
>      personal email address?
>
>      Sincerely,
>      Nicholas
>
>    --
>    ヾ(〃><)ノ゙☆ Kenta Usami (宇佐美健太)
>    [4]github.com/zonuexe ; [5]https://tadsan.github.io/

Thank you very much!  On my end I've completed the initial Debian
packaging of your apache-mode 2.1+4.g97bf66c-1.

It would be nice to have a few sentences apache-mode.el's history in
README.org.  Jonathan Marten, Karl Chen, Kumar Appaiah, and David
Mau's work was distributed on emacswiki.org, and from what I can tell
your fork is a direct descendent that doesn't have any relation to the
Gentoo or XEmacs forks, nor Jonathan Marten's merger of all four
sources.

Also, in Debian we strongly prefer tagged releases, so a "2.2" would
be nice to have, whenever you're ready to tag it.

Thanks again for maintaining this package.

Cheers,
Nicholas