github.com/emacs-php/apache-mode LICENSE file and bug reporting

Dear USAMI Kenta,

The Debian Emacsen team is searching for the most well-maintained fork
of apache-mode.  We're also considering Jonathan Marten's original,
plus merge of many forks project: github.com/martenjj/apachemode

Do you still actively maintain github.com/emacs-php/apache-mode?  If
so, would you please include the full-text GPL-2+ in a file named
LICENSE or COPYRIGHT?  Debian's FTPMasters usually ask for this.

Also, I noticed that the project's issue tracker is disabled.  Does
this mean you would prefer to have bug reported forwarded to your
personal email address?

Sincerely,
Nicholas