new debian version of haskell-mode?

Hi,

I'm working on lsp-haskell which depends on haskell-mode. I'd like to upload a new debian version of haskell-mode to:

- move the packaging to salsa
- rename the package to elpa-haskell-mode (with a dummy haskell-mode package)
- conform to the elpa-* packaging standards, so that lsp-haskell can depend on it also inside the emacs packaging system

I found the debian packaging Git repo on GitHub but not in the Alioth archive:
https://github.com/barak/haskell-mode

Please let me know if there is any work somewhere else that I could include or if you want to do it or if you don't want me to this or anything else.

Thank you, Thomas