dh-make-elpa

Hello,

dh-make-elpa is now available for install from experimental.  I would be
very grateful if you would test it.  It will try to generate ELPA
packages from you.  Typical usage is as follows:

git clone https://some/elpa/project/
cd some-elpa-project
git checkout -b debian # or however you like to manage your branches
dh-make-elpa --pkg-emacsen

... and inspect the result and fiddle with it until the package is done.
If something is wrong in a way that could obviously be automated, please
file a bug and/or push a branch to the repository that I could merge.

--
Sean Whitton