small elisp packages

I think we didn't really come to a conclusion at debconf on how to proceed
with very small elpa packages. Examples, just the source code with comments:

- goto-last-change.el, 5.8k, optional dependency of evil mode
- ido-vertical-mode.el, 15k

There will surely be better examples that can't be solved by just denying
their usability for a wider audience.

So:
- one debian package per elpa package?
- one big elpa-small-packages package?
- throwing even more stuff into emacs-goodies-el?

By the way: What's the state of emacs-goodies-el? Has anybody contact to the
maintainers? Would it make sense to get this package team maintained? Can the
maintainers be convinced to use git instead of CVS (sic!)?

Regards, Thomas Koch