Re: DELETE-FRAME kills Emacs daemon

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 16:02, Julien Danjou <julien@danjou.info> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13 2011, Desmond O. Chang wrote:
>
>> I found someone has already reported this bug to the upstream bug
>> tracker [1].  But I don't know whether it's a bug from the packaging
>> code or upstream or my configuration.  Please confirm it.
>
> It's never a packaging issue. :)

OK, I will report it to upstream. :)

BTW, when I recompiled your package with gtk2.0, the problem
disappeared.  Could you provide a gtk2 version for emacs-snapshot
until this bug is fixed?

BTW2, emacs-snapshot-lucid always crashes on my system when entering
GUI mode.

$ emacs-snapshot-lucid -Q
Fatal error (11)Segmentation fault

$ emacs-snapshot-lucid -Q -nw
# OK

$ ldd /usr/bin/emacs-snapshot-lucid | grep 'not found'
# no output

Does it work on your system?

Thanks,
Des