DELETE-FRAME kills Emacs daemon

Hi Julien,

Recently the Emacs daemon on my system always dies when I try to close
the GUI emacsclient using `delete-frame'.

The last worked version is 1:20110914-1.

$ dpkg -l emacs-snapshot\*
||/ Name                          Version                       Description
+++-=============================-=============================-==========================================================================
ii  emacs-snapshot                1:20111012-1                  The GNU Emacs editor (development snapshot)
ii  emacs-snapshot-bin-common     1:20111012-1                  The GNU Emacs editor's shared, architecture dependent files
ii  emacs-snapshot-common         1:20111012-1                  The GNU Emacs editor's common infrastructure
un  emacs-snapshot-el             <none>                        (no description available)
un  emacs-snapshot-gtk            <none>                        (no description available)
un  emacs-snapshot-lucid          <none>                        (no description available)
un  emacs-snapshot-nox            <none>                        (no description available)

I found someone has already reported this bug to the upstream bug
tracker [1].  But I don't know whether it's a bug from the packaging
code or upstream or my configuration.  Please confirm it.

To reproduce this bug, follow the operations described in [1].

[1] http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8501

Thanks,
Des