Official emacs-snapshot backport for sarge

>From my blog:

  * In case anyone's interested I maintain an official sarge backport of
    my [1 emacs-snapshot packages], available from [2 here].  It's updated
    frequently, but not as often as in sid.

    Note that quite a few Emacs-related packages in sarge don't have
    support for emacs-snapshot, but in most cases you can safely install
    the version from etch or sid since they have weak dependencies on the
    rest of the system.  One regrettable exception is dictionaries-common,
    so you might want to forcibly prevent it from interfering with
    emacs-snapshot otherwise it'll shadow flyspell and ispell with old
    versions.  (You might not even need external Emacs packages at all
    since emacs-snapshot already includes Gnus 5.11, MH-E, ERC, rcirc,
    Calc, Tramp, ido, python-mode, tumme, Org, etc etc.)

    If you find bugs in the backport please don't report them in the BTS
    but email me directly (rfrancoise@d.o).

  * I've also been wondering if I should reconsider my 'sid-only' policy
    for emacs-snapshot, I keep getting requests from users to let it
    trickle into testing, and given that the past few months have shown
    that Emacs 22 is as stable as Emacs 21 (if not more), the idea has
    credit.

    The only problem (if one ignores the fact that it would go against
    existing Debian policies) is that emacs-snapshot is updated weekly,
    and the minimum delay for low-urgency uploads is ten days.  But I
    guess I could delay updates every once in a while to let the packages
    become eligible for migration...

    (Also, even though it's not in testing, emacs-snapshot is [3 included]
    in Ubuntu dapper.  So whether I like it or not, outdated snapshots
    will end up on people's systems sooner or later, and I'll have to deal
    with it...)

  [1] http://packages.debian.org/unstable/editors/emacs-snapshot
  [2] http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/sarge/
  [3] https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/emacs-snapshot/1:20060114-1