mh-e for emacs-snapshot and icon images directory

Hi all,

MH-E (packaged as mh-e in Debian) has moved it's CVS repository to Emacs
itself.  Therefore, I should probably skip package setup for the
emacs-snapshot flavour.  Agreed?

--

Secondly, the icon images have been moved out of the elisp directory in
CVS Emacs and into

 /usr/share/emacs/VERSION/etc/images/

For the mh-e package, I have placed them into

 /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/etc/images/mh-e/

but I am being lobbied to place them into simply

 /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/etc/images/

for symmetry and for later sharing with other packages.  Would people
object to me populating a site-lisp directory with so many files
directly?  I'm on the fence about this.  On one side, I like the
symmetry with how Emacs bundles them; on the other I don't like the
apparent added clutter in the site-lisp directory.

Any thoughts?

Peter