Re: Committed emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0--patch-7
- To: Daniel Brockman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Committed emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0--patch-7
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Janusz S. Bień)
- Date: 02 Jun 2005 08:25:01 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 30 May 2005 Daniel Brockman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> email@example.com (Janusz S. Bień) writes:
> > On Sun, 29 May 2005 Daniel Brockman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> Jérôme Marant <email@example.com> writes:
> >>> firstname.lastname@example.org (Janusz S. Bień) writes:
> >>>> My first quick tests concerned documentation. Although `C-h r'
> >>>> opens correctly the snapshot info manual, `C-h i' lists only the
> >>>> manual for 21.3. Is this intentional?
> >> I've been annoyed by this too. (Until now, I didn't notice the
> >> second entry either.)
> > There is no second entry in my case, too.
> If you scroll down, there should be another entry named `Emacs'.
> Both Emacs entries appear in the `Emacs' section at the top.
You're right, I missed it.
> Actually, I see now that there are really *three* entries in my dir.
> And as if by some work of magic, the first entry here now points to
> the correct node (i.e., the one corresponding to 22.0.50).
I have two Emacs section, one after "Development" and one after
"Editors". The first if for 21.3 and the second for 22.0.50.
> > This bug manifested itself some time ago in an official Emacs
> > package. Unfortunately I was then too busy to report it and I don't
> > remember now which version it concerned.
> Do you want to report it now?
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it now.
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bien - Warsaw Uniwersity (Chair of Formal Linguistics)
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~jsbien/, http://www.klf.uw.edu.pl