Re: Committed emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0--patch-7

On Mon, 30 May 2005  Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se> wrote:

> jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bień) writes:

> >> I've been annoyed by this too.  (Until now, I didn't notice the
> >> second entry either.)
> >
> > There is no second entry in my case, too.
>
> If you scroll down, there should be another entry named `Emacs'.
> Both Emacs entries appear in the `Emacs' section at the top.

You're right, I missed it.

> Actually, I see now that there are really *three* entries in my dir.
> And as if by some work of magic, the first entry here now points to
> the correct node (i.e., the one corresponding to 22.0.50).

I have two Emacs section, one after "Development" and one after
"Editors". The first if for 21.3 and the second for 22.0.50.

[...]

> > This bug manifested itself some time ago in an official Emacs
> > package. Unfortunately I was then too busy to report it and I don't
> > remember now which version it concerned.
>
> Do you want to report it now?

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it now.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)