emacs-snapshot conflict recent cvs

Hi,

I recently found that emacs-snapshot patch seems to be incompatible now with
the Emacs CVS.

I use  to update my  emacs sources  from time to  time and recently  the cvs
update  shown a  conflict with  the lisp/startup.el  file (I  cannot  give a
precise  date  for  the  conflict  arrival,  but it  must  be  posterior  to
February 1st. where i compiled emacs-snapshot for the last time).

I tried to discard emacs-snapshot  modifications to complete the cvs update,
but I am  no unable to perform a new  «fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage». It fails
with the following :
,----
| [seki@obelix emacs]% fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage
| dpkg-buildpackage: source package is emacs-snapshot
| dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 20040508-1
| dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Jerome Marant <jerome@debian.org>
| dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is i386
|  debian/rules clean
| dpatch  deapply-all
| version-mention-debian not applied to ./ .
| reverting patch misc-unseparated from ./ ... failed.
| make: *** [unpatch] Erreur 1
| [seki@obelix emacs]%
`----

Could someone  tell me if I  should look for a  problem in my  system, or if
continuous  update of  Emacs  CVS could  have  produce files  that can't  be
patched with emacs-snapshot ?

Thanks.

--
Sébastien Kirche