jde can't find bsh.jar with emacs-snapshot

I built a new Emacs snapshot, and C-c C-v C-z in a .java file results
in an error that it can't find the specified bsh.jar file:

bsh: Specified BeanShell jar filed does not exist: /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/java/lib/bsh.jar

So I went to the directory shown below and made a symlink:

14:12 $?=0 /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/java
root@ketchup# ln -s ../../../java lib

I don't have time to investigate; perhaps this is pilot error.  If you
suspect so, then I can try to investigate some more in a specific
direction.  Sorry that I don't have time to get to the bottom of
this -- the Java code has got to get finished...

Wild guess at relevant packages:

14:16 $?=0 ~
ketchup% apt-show-versions -r 'bsh|jde|cedet|semant'
cedet-contrib/unstable uptodate 1:1.0beta3b-1
jde/unstable uptodate 2.3.3-2
bsh/unstable uptodate 1.3.0-2
semantic/unstable uptodate 1:1.0beta3b-1
cedet-common/unstable uptodate 1:1.0beta3b-1

Kai