Re: gnus vs. utf-8

Dan Jacobson <jidanni@jidanni.org> writes:
> In gnus I should have no problem seeing
> messages, no?

Sure, and (using CVS Emacs) I have no problem with such messages; they
display like a charm, european chars, CJK, weird math stuff, you name
it, they seem to show up properly.

> All I see is the \346\262\222 stuff for the non ascii parts.

Hard to tell, since you don't mention any version or environment info.

C'mon, someone who reports as many bugs as you should at least know to
do that...

-Miles